Pork Lor Bak (600g+/-), also known as Crispy Five-Spice Pork Rolls, per pack comes with 10 rolls. This is a unique Hokkien and Teochew dish which is a favoured food of many people in Penang and even other states. The fresh pork tenderloin minced and marinated with five-spice powder and wrapped with bean curd sheets will give you a crispy on the outside and rick flavour on the inside. Non-Halal.
|Specification||10 pieces per pack|
|Weight/Carton||600g x 20 pkt|
The best way to serve a chicken Lor Bak is to fry it with cooking oil. The method is as follow:
- Defrost and remove from packaging.
- Make sure it is totally defrosted, and try to dry the Lor Bak as much as you can.
- Heat your wok and pour in cooking oil enough to cover the Lor Bak.
- Put in Lor Bak and deep-fried over medium heat until it turns golden brown.
- Drain it with a paper towel and it is ready to serve.