Japanese Hokkaido Scallop. Premium quality scallop, which is being freshly freezing to preserve the freshness and lusciousness. Now comes in various sizes.
|XL||21 ~ 25 pcs|
|Large||30 ~ 40 pcs|
|Medium||60 ~ 80 pcs|
|Small||80 ~ 100 pcs|
|Specification||Kindly refer Size tab for packing quantity|
|Weight/Carton||1kg x 10 pkt|
Scallops are one of the easy food to prepare at home. The easiest way is to boil with hot water. However, the kind of scallops here are best to sear. The directions are as follow:
1. Use a low-temperature thawing method to defrost.
2. Try to dry the outer layer before searing it in the pan.
3. Season it with pepper and salt or your desire seasoning.
4. Heat the pan and pour a little cooking oil.
5. Put in the scallop and sear it for around 2 minutes and add butter for flavour.
6. Sear for 2 minutes for the other side.
7. Remove from the pan and serve it while it's freshly done.