Canadian Scallop 500g +/- is a premium and nutritious scallop that is caught at the coast of Canada and instantly freeze to keep its freshness. The juiciness and smooth texture of the scallop are suitable in all cuisine. Comes in various size.
- XXL 11/15 pcs
- XL 21/25 pcs
|Specification||Refer to the Size tabs|
|Weight/Carton||500g x 20 pkt|
Scallops are one of the easy food to prepare at home. The easiest way is to boil with hot water. However, the kind of scallops here are best to sear. The directions are as follow:
1. Use the low-temperature thawing method to defrost.
2. Try to dry the outer layer before searing it in the pan.
3. Season it with pepper and salt or your desire seasoning.
4. Heat the pan and pour a little bit of cooking oil.
5. Put in the scallop and sear it for around 2 minutes and add butter for flavour.
6. Sear for 2 minutes for the other side.
7. Remove from the pan and serve it while it's freshly done.